Tuesday 14 January 2014

Concept Board for 3D Game

My next Image Processing Assignment requires me to create a concept board for my upcoming 3D game. I will use Photoshop to do so. Since it will be printed, the file will be created in CMYK and I set a few margins for the print limit.

 First stage is to block out more or less the placement of images and text as a whole image. Simply drawing blocks for each element.
Draft


Then roughly place the images which will be used and cut the excess.

Stage1

Now we blend images, make adjustments, use effects to make them fit each other.

Stage2


And to finish it, add text. The text used in the image is rubbish text generated by lipsum.

Added text

That is pretty much my concept board done. The only change that needs to be done is the actual text on the image.

No comments :

Post a Comment