Monday 4 November 2013

A recap of the first Term

This post is going to be a quick recap on things I learned last term.

Photoshop:
This is a massive tool, there are so many things you can create with it and I only scratched it's surface using only 4 tools(the vector tools). It is tough, but once you learn how to use it, it is fun! 
Taco used in my game.


Programming:
First of all, I learned how to program! It is a very logical process and it has to be very specific and clear, since you are talking to a computer, a very powerful but dumb machine. Unless you are specific and clear the computer won't know what to do, or worse, it may break your program! It is also very challenging, at some points frustrating, but very very rewarding after you complete your program.
Code used for the map.


Course:
Aside from the two tools cited previously, I also learned how to use blogger, yes this is my first blog, "gave wings" to my creativity while creating the graphics and story for my game while also having original concepts and design.

What I also learned but it is not related to any software or computer, was how to organise myself for classes and assignments, having to manage various assignments at the same time, and also how to write a report.

The final result was this brilliant piece of art called "The Taco Vengeance":


 The game is not completed but it basically is a sum of all I learned last term.

No comments :

Post a Comment