Friday 22 November 2013

Image Processing Assignment - Logo

My next IP assignment will be designing a logo for either the Google Doodle Competition or a Christmas Card as part of the Institute's competition.

I have chosen the Google Doodle competition, and the theme is "My Adventure". My first idea with the theme is designing a table with people playing RPG on it. The people would be drawn as their respective characters (mage, knight, etc...) and the contents on the table will spell the word Google.
These are some images I will use as inspiration for my design:

One of the players on the table will be an archer.

Archer 1
Archer 2

  Another a knight.
Knight 1
Knight 2


The mage will complete the party.
Wizard 1
Wizard 2


 I imagine the DM as a dragon, since he is rolling for the monsters

Dragon
I also want to place objects on the table to form the Google logo:
Sword Hilt



Pizza box





D20

No comments :

Post a Comment